Written by: Kiley O'Donnell
Double Chocolate Baked Oats
These Double Chocolate Baked Oats are the perfect start to the day during the cooler month (or at any time of the year!). These are a decadent and nutritious way to start your morning! These are single serve, high protein, and made in a blender. These are rich, soft, taste like cake, and are super filling! No one will be able to resist waking up to double chocolate gooeyness blended with oats, bananas, and a dollop of nut butter on top!
1/3 cup rolled oats
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons chocolate protein powder (I used LifeBar's ChocoMaca Protein Powder)
1/4 cup almond milk
Squeeze of honey
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon chocolate chips + more for topping if desired
INSTRUCTIONS / RECIPE
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Blend all ingredients except for the chocolate chips until fully combined.
3. Fold in the chocolate chips.
4. Pour the batter into a greased single-serve baking dish or ramekin. Top with more chocolate chips if desired.
5. Bake for 15 minutes.
6. Let cool, top with nut butter, a dash of maple syrup, or a splash of milk.